< TESTING SITE >
Password cracking tool developed for testing the above web-site using Selenium Web-driver and Firefox plug-in. Dictionary can be used for attacks. Character options for passwords are hard-coded and easily changed.
- Character options for passwords:
- lower case letters
- lower and upper case letters
- lower, upper case letters and numbers
- lower, upper, numbers and special characters
- Options of running Cracker-Jack:
- use dictionary for users and passwords
- use dictionary for users and brute force passwords(set length)
- use custom user name and brute force password(unlimited length)
- use custom user name and brute force password(set length)
CRACKER-JACK break down
- required information can be hard-coded or entered through console: address, title of page, element names of: user box, password box, and log-in button.
- choice of running options (see above).
- each option contains about 20 lines of code.
- scans each line of the dictionary and puts each word in array list.
- creates the next password for the CrackerJack.java
- contains options for characters within a password (see above).
</ TESTING SITE >